In order to provide you with a better service, we often need your contact information and any other relevant information. As a company, we give great importance to the correct processing of your data and we act in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (” GDPR “or” RGPD “). We would like to provide you with more information about this in this privacy statement.
Who is responsible for processing and protecting your data?
1) In charge of treatment:
Companies related to the Sophie Mallebranche® brand, namely:
The limited liability company Material Design Group SAS, whose registered office is located at 47, rue Marcel Dassault, 92100, Boulogne Billancourt.
The personal data requested by the companies in the group may be forwarded to another company in the group, provided that it is done within the framework of the fixed objective.
2) Persons responsible for protection:
Within the above-mentioned companies, each employee is aware of the importance of protecting and carefully processing your personal data, under the supervision of an interdisciplinary group of people in charge. For any question and/or comment, you can always contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we ask for personal data?
When we ask for personal data, it is always for a specific reason, a specific goal (commercial purposes). We only use the data for this reason and not for other reasons that you have not been informed about and/or for which you have not given your consent. The reasons for requesting this information depend primarily on whether or not we have a contractual relationship with you:
1- There is a contractual and/or commercial relationship with you or we are in discussion to get in touch (customers, prospects, suppliers, partners). We ask for your data for the following reasons:
* The correct execution of our agreement: follow-up of your order, delivery of your order, followed by a possible maintenance contract and scheduled maintenance visits or other interventions, billing, payment tracking, etc.
* Maintain our business relationship, for example, by keeping you informed of new developments or general information about the range of products / services / facilities (e.g. recall campaigns, announcements of closures or relocations, planned work, modified manuals, holiday wishes….)
* Customer Support: tracking complaints about products / services (including history)
* In the event that we grant you a warranty / commercial guarantee on (one of) our products, for the management of this guarantee.
* Conducting any eventual satisfaction surveys to improve our services promotions or information campaigns related to existing products / services or new products / services that are in line with the products / services you have already purchased from us and that might interest you. You can always oppose this form of communication.
* Invitations to events, fairs or similar activities, following which we also keep lists of participants for the correct organization of these activities. You can always oppose this form of communication.
2- There is no contractual relationship with you, but you show interest in our products / services:
* If you want to make an appointment with one of our advisers or sales agents: for the follow-up of this appointment.
* If you have a question, by phone or via the website: to allow us to answer this question.
* Sending newsletters only after you have registered yourself. We always foresee the possibility of unsubscribing.
What personal data we request / process?
Name and contact details: surname and first name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, professional activity, delivery address (if applicable), identity data and / or photo.
Bank account number (only in the context of a contractual relationship)
Demographic data (age, gender, country and preferred language), only to the extent that they are relevant to the purpose (eg, for maintaining our business relationships, targeted invitations to events).
Interest and information of a commercial nature, only insofar as they are relevant to the purpose (for example, for the maintenance of our commercial relationship, targeted invitations to events).
Solvency data such as: unpaid credits, annual accounts, social and tax certificates, etc.) and only to the extent that any form of payment / credit deferral is requested or required.
Sophie Mallebranche® never uses automatic decision processes.
On what legal basis do we collect and use your data?
1) Required for the performance of our contract:
We collect and use a large amount of data to correctly execute the agreement with you (management of your order, delivery, billing, claims processing, etc …). These are data we need to be able to implement the agreement. And whose communication is a condition of the conclusion of the contract.
2) With your explicit consent, which can be revoked at any time:
Sending newsletters; the sending of commercial information other than that covered by the “legitimate interest”;
3) Following our legitimate interest as a company:
In the context of an existing business relationship, we use your data to help us maximize our sales. This includes sending targeted promotions, inviting events and conducting satisfaction surveys. We always keep in mind that our interests must be balanced with yours and we always anticipate the possibility of an opt-out.
What are your rights regarding your data?
You still have the right:
– To request access, rectification or deletion of your data.
– To request a restriction on the processing of your data.
– You oppose the processing of your data.
– To request the transfer of your data.
– If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you think that we are not processing your data correctly, you can of course always contact us, and / or file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The above rights may be exercised by:
By sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
We assure you that we will respond to your request within 5 (five) working days after contacting us.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data up-to-date as long as necessary, depending on the nature of our business relationship. The most important criterion on the basis of which the duration is determined is therefore the length of time during which the personal data are necessary for the delivery of the goods / services and the duration necessary for our commercial activities.
Data protection and data security
Sophie Mallebranche® processes personal data with the greatest care (We may process data directly or we may be responsible for its treatment). Therefore, it takes all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure protection. When the intention is to implement a new IT architecture and/or new business processes, a thorough impact analysis of the announced measures will be carried out. If this proves that the risk for the data is too great, Sophie Mallebranche® will not proceed with the implementation or will take the necessary security measures.
In the event that Sophie Mallebranche® outsources treatment to service providers, we will enter into appropriate and comprehensive agreements to ensure protection.
Last Updated: May 2018.